We integrate. We simplify. We fuse.
One of the best ways to reach more merchants is to make your products easy to adopt and more accessible across all platforms. The challenge for many technologies is balancing your own development needs to innovate and enrich your product with navigating platform integrations, which can get quite confusing.
We remove the hassle of integrations, helping you fuse seamlessly with the commerce landscape, no matter what the platform. By becoming an extension of your team, we help you map out exactly what you need to reach the right markets and better serve merchants the world over.
Our four-phase process is a proven model to make sure that you have all your bases covered now and in the future, but can also be flexible to suit your in-house team and resources.
Our global team will work with you all the way through from strategy to certification, launch and on-going support to ensure you have what you need, before you need it.
If you are building the digital future, fuse with Tryzens.
1. Your privacy is important to us
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We gather and process data in accordance with the prevailing data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
2. Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide, by:
- Completing an online or printed form to subscribe to email bulletins or newsletters;
- Completion of an online or printed form to receive a report
- Requesting further information, services or content; and
- Completing surveys and questionnaires
- Providing an email requesting information
This information may include your title, full name, postal and/or email addresses, phone contact number/s and other communication contact information, job title, and company / organisation affiliation.
If you visit our website, we may monitor details of your visits. These include, but are not limited to:
- details of the computer or other device that you are using, and its operating system;
- details of the web browser you are using;
- details of your language settings;
- traffic data;
- location data;
- IP address data; and
- other communication data.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any information provided or required to resolve your enquiry or issue.
We only use ‘cookies’ on our website pages in order to optimise functionality and for anonymised statistical purposes.
4. Storage of personal data
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect information from:
- Unauthorised access;
- Alteration; or
Our security systems include authenticated access to databases. We also encrypt and anonymise data wherever it is appropriate to do so. We regularly take back-ups of our data. We regularly review overall web and server security and audit procedures.
In conforming with data protection laws, we endeavour to implement appropriate procedures to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of it. For European Citizens, residing in Europe, the systems and servers on which your personal data is kept, are located in European Economic Area and only where relevant for secure cloud based back up (in accordance with the Privacy Shield framework) the United States of America.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted via the internet between us: any such transmission is at your own risk.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with relevant information and services of a type that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To carry out the requirements of any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so; and
to notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide relevant information about the market or our services.
We are committed to responsible email sending practices. We only send email to individuals whose data has been lawfully and fairly obtained. If at any time you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please use the unsubscribe functionality contained in all of our communications. Alternatively, please contact us by email to DPO@tryzens.com, or by post to Data Protection Officer, Tryzens Limited, 4th Floor, 20 Appold St, London, EC2A 2AS.
6. Disclosure of your information
This Privacy Notice applies to the companies listed at 1. (Introduction) above, and each of those companies reserves the right freely to pass relevant data to any of the other listed companies.
We may also disclose your relevant personal information to any other organisation to which we may be considering transferring the whole or part of our business or assets.
In addition, we may disclose your relevant personal information, to the extent that we are under a duty to or it is right and proper to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
- Comply with any legal obligation;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of any of the companies listed above at 1. (Introduction), our employees, customers, or others.
7. Your rights
The data protection legislation gives you a number of rights. These rights include the following:
- A right to data erasure;
- A right to make a “subject access request”, which is a request for a copy of the data which we hold about you;
- A right of correction (or, where appropriate, erasure) of data which we hold about you where this is inaccurate;
- A right to data portability;
- A right to withdraw your future consent to our processing your personal data;
- A right to contact and make enquiries of our data protection co-ordinator, who can be contacted as follows:
- by email: DPO@tryzens.com ; or
- in writing: Data Protection Officer, Tryzens Limited, 4th Floor, 20 Appold St, London, EC2A 2AS; and
- A right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise any of these rights, please be aware that in order to protect your privacy, we may require you to undergo some verification tests to ensure that we are dealing with you.
- Contract – to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you. If you are not able to provide this data, it is possible that we will be unable properly to perform our side of any contract with you.
- Legitimate Interest – in order to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you and others, we need to collect and process personal data about you.
- Consent – also we may rely on your consent for us to use your personal data.
8. Data Retention
We normally hold and process your data for a maximum of two (2) years from the date when you last interacted with our services.
In any event, we will stop the processing of your data where you ask us to do so by contacting us at DPO@tryzens.com or by post to Data Protection Officer, Tryzens Limited, 4th Floor, 20 Appold St, London, EC2A 2AS. The only circumstances in which we will not do so are where we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest to continue processing your data.
Our websites and email bulletins may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not set, and are not responsible for, any of those policies.
9. Analytic Suppliers
By “Analytic Supplier”, we mean any company such as Google or Lead Forensics. Analytic Suppliers supply us with statistical information on how users interact with our website to help us improve our user experience.
In common with many organisations that use the internet, we occasionally use your personal data to help Analytic Suppliers match relevant advertisements to you using the data analytics of those Analytic Suppliers. However, we only use the data in that way where you are a subscriber to the services of Analytic Suppliers and have therefore agreed to this service by acceding to the relevant Agreements of those Analytic Suppliers.
In using Analytic Suppliers we may send your data to countries outside the United Kingdom as explained above in 4. Storage of personal data.